September 19, 2014

Jordana Twist and Shine Lip Balms


Jordana Twist and Shine Lip Balms 

I am not a lip product junkie, but when I came across the Jordana Twist and Shine Lip Balms I just had to try them out. These lip balms were a shocker for the price and is worth the try. 


When I purchased the lip balms, I decided to pick one of each and the swatches below will tell you how pigmented the lip balms are that it won't feel like a lip balm but more so a lip color. When I think lip balm I think less pigmentation and more on the moisturizing side. Though, with Jordana Twist and Shine Lip Balm it was great at moisturizing when I first applied it to my lips. It does have a nice glossy finish to it, but not too glossy or sticky. It felt smooth on my lips and went on well without tugging or having to force the product to work. 


Below are the swatches: 



-These are really pigmented and moisturizing 

-Paraben free 

-Retractable- which is great because no sharpening 

-Non sticky 

-Stays on for a while - About 5 hours even when you have been eating and drinking 












I would definitely go and buy more of these lip balms..Yes..I got mine at Kmart for $2.99 a piece. Sometimes they are on sale buy 1 get 1 50% off thats a great steal. Even at the regular price it is a great deal for such nice quality lip balms. 
My particular favorite is the terra crave and honey love because these can be worn for a day time neutral look, whereas the other colors can be played up for a night out. 



- The packaging is good, you can twist the product out and they will last you for a while. 

- The caps don't fall of easily or break easily 
as the packaging is a bit more sturdy.