August 11, 2014

Tattoo Tonic: Protects and Heals Piercings/Tattoos



Two months ago I got a second ear piercing and was very excited about it. I do have a first piercing that was done when I was very young so taking care of it and continuously cleaning was not my responsibility. Getting my second ear piercing was something I always wanted to do, but hearing stories about getting infections and not healing well scared me off. 







When I got my second ear piercing, everything was going well and the pain was slowly going away. Just over one month after, I decided to change my earrings and then the actual nightmares started. My piercings were tender and hurt a lot putting in a new pair of earring. I was not using any fashion jewelry, but these were real pair of gold earrings. I still was not doing well even after continuously cleaning my piercings. I even tried the old method of sea salt soaks, but nothing worked. 




I decided to do some research on the internet and realized that the gold earrings actually do contain some traces of nickel but also the back end of these earrings were larger than my piercing. The actual reason to why my piercings were not healing well was that the back ends were larger and also that gold contained nickel. In order to give it my last hope, I changed to complete sterling silver studs which actually faired better for my piercings, but I also found a miracle tonic which is an absolute must for new piercings. I am talking about Tattoo Tonic. 








While searching for ways to heal my new piercings with many failed attempts, I came across Tattoo Tonic from an online website called HB Beauty Bar. It was available at a very reasonable price for $11.99, but I used a discount code and free shipping yielding my cost to $9.00. Tattoo tonic comes in a glass dropper like bottle contains no dyes, petroleum, parabens, drugs, cruelty free, and is made in the USA. This miracle oil contains the following ingredients: Hemp Seed oil, Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Natural Oils of Soybean, Avocado, Jojoba, Apricot, Vitamin E, Eucalyptus and Rosemary oil.


I used this oil for about 3 weeks and saw significant improvement with my second ear piercing. I will totally agree that this is a miracle oil for healing and protecting new piercings. Those who love cruelty products and natural ingredients should definitely try this out.


Check the link below to purchase the miracle oil 

http://www.hbbeautybar.com/Tattoo-Tonic-by-Earthly-Body-p/mott001.htm