May 24, 2014

NYC Expert Last Lip Color

NYC Expert Last Lip Color 



I always love trying on new lip colors and especially when they have shades I do not have in my makeup kit. Sometime ago, I came across NYC expert lip color collection and they had some beautiful lip color shades to offer. In the back of my mind I was thinking NYC is claiming that the color lasts longer than other lipsticks and lip colors in market. I had to test them out to find out myself, of course since everyone has their own opinion on cosmetic products on market. 

These lip colors are reasonably priced honestly and you do not have much to lose if they do not stay true to the claim of lasting for 24 hours. They are regularly priced at $1.99 each at many leading stores, but I was lucky to get them at buy 1 get another 50% off at K-Mart few weeks ago. I picked up three shades that I thought could be used to add in my makeup kit. 


The three shades I got my hands on were: Blue Rose, Red Flame, and Creamy Caramel. Blue rose and red flame were more true to their shades as compared to creamy caramel which turned out to be more of a nude shade on me. I was thinking the creamy caramel would be more of a brown shade, but I will still continue to use it on a regular basis as a nude lip color. The blue rose shade did have some tint of blue in it which turned out to be a nice shade of fuchsia mixed with blue tinting. I totally fell in love with the red flame shade because it looks royal and appealing on my skin tone.  


There is nothing special about the packaging of these lip colors but the bright colors are definitely attractive. In all honesty, I do love the lip colors and they do last for a while (that is only if you are not going to be eating or drinking much through the day). The shades are true to their packaging but maybe as with any other lip colors there are some off shades which are not true to their packaging. I totally recommend these lip colors if you want to try something cheap but wearable without breaking the bank. These lip colors can be found at major stores such as K-Mart, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. These are total steal if bought on sale like I did; buy 1 get another 50% off - WOW which girl doesn't like cosmetics on sale. 





  I wore the shade red flame for my graduation 





Wearing the shade blue rose 






1. Creamy Caramel 
2. Red Flame 
3. Blue Rose 




NYC Expert Last Lip Color Packaging