May 29, 2014

Garnier Fructis Damage Erase: Strength Reconstructing Butter

Garnier Fructis Damage Erase: Strength Reconstructing Butter 


Who does not want to have nice, soft, shiny, and manageable hair? There are very few hair reconstructing products on the market today that are cheap and actually do the work. While shopping, I came across Garnier Fructis Damage Erase: Strength Reconstructing Butter. Now while reading about what exactly the product did, I was honestly contemplating whether I should be buying the product or not. In the past I have not had much luck with Garnier products as much, but reading the damage erase and reconstructing, I was bound to buy it. What could I lose? Nothing much because it is a reasonably priced product with great smell. 


I have been using this product for 2 months with great results. It does come in a jar priced between $3.99 and $4.99 at leading stores such as Target, Kmart, Cvs, and Rite Aid. Personally, the drawback for me is that it comes in a jar which means you have to scoop out the product and sometimes water fills into the jar. The texture of the product is thick and helps adhere to the wet hair, so in all the consistency is very good which makes the product an asset for deep conditioning 2x a week. I have also noticed less breakage while using this product for 2 months.  



Moving on to the smell...it's wonderful...thankfully not stinky or makes you feel that you have to keep applying hair products to subside the smell. It smells something like floral and citrus (LOL am too bad a describing the exact smell). I use the product 2x a week after shampooing and conditioning where I leave the product on for 5 minutes total. Once I am done, I rise with warm water...AWWW I cannot explain how well it reconditions and reconstructs my hair leaving it soft, manageable, shiny, and of course smelling wonderful. You have to apply the product on your roots all the way to the ends of the hair. Personally, I apply the product mostly on my ends because my hair tends to be dry on the ends. 



In all I completely recommend this product for weekly deep conditioning treatment at a very reasonable price. When using this product consistently, you will begin to see great difference in overall feel of your hair. Soft, manageable, shiny, and healthy hair can be achieved through Garnier Fructis Damage Erase: Strength Reconstructing Butter.